Some lose it, some gain it. The popular proverb says: time is money. We borrow it each second we make our own, but to a point we use it whatever way we please…
It is about organizing our exchanges from this time which is our common and individual wealth.
Any individual, regardless of his social position, will find beneficial solutions.Values such as “Freedom, Equality and Solidarity” will rest on our common good: the time, the one we have available in the relationship with others, each at its own pace.
Services, thus granted between people, allow significant savings compared to the conventional market.
Each exchange will improve the purchasing power of its
members and enable the adoption of smarter and healthier modes of
consumption and production.
Beyond the benefit of service exchange, let’s create wealth by participating in social collaborative projects,
providing those who need it or want it with ongoing training, livelihoods and recreational activities.
The real-time transmission of our knowledge, the development of our free technologies will be our engine of innovation. As part of the process, which we have called: “reverse inclusion
”, a population considered “excluded” will be given the means
to acquire the knowledge and technology it needs to ensure its self-sufficiency and become a self-reliant transmitter of innovations to a greater number.
At first, the first members will have the vocation of building together the bases of our community and to experiment the exchanges
which will feed the database of the IA which will enable us to visualize the situation, to analyze and to regulate our growth.
Complete your personal information to access your profile..
- Choose the beneficiary from the list of beneficiaries and specify the financial contribution (minimum donation € 3).
- Choose from the list of services the ones you want to offer or create a new option.
- Similarly, choose from the list of services the ones you want to receive or create a new option.
- Social time will be credited for each action taken in the community.
- The social time unit selected is 20 minutes. 3 social time units represent one hour of active collaboration.
- The social times acquired will be the means to receive time in return offered by members of the community.
The social times are attributed to the first-time members as soon as the registration is validated in proportion to the contribution (ex: 3 € = 3 units of time).
Once activated, the declaration of sharing, is enough to complete one’s profile; to determine his or her contribution to the community and what one would like to receive.
Afterward, you can start using your social time credits and benefit from the offers within the community.
Start by browsing the list of members who offer the services you expect, look for common interests, and contact them.
Similarly, kindly respond to requests from members interested in your offers.
You will receive new social times as a result of donations or services you have granted.
2/Donations of time or money:
You can also finance or donate your time to a joint or individual project previously validated by the members.
The system will pay you directly by social times corresponding to donations or service times granted.
In the case of financial donations, €uro will go into the common pot of the network, the rest will be transferred in full to the beneficiary, person or project. (2 €uros for 3 paid or 99 €uros for 100 paid).
Everyone can propose a personal project or common good that meets a basic need and which respects the ethics of Utopiamaker.
The project will have to be studied and approved by the members who present themselves as specialists of the proposed subject matter.
En plus de promouvoir l’économie du don et les échanges collaboratifs, restons vigilants sur nos priorités:
- L’engagement de chacun dans le travail coopératif est volontaire. Son moteur est la passion, la créativité, et la socialisation.
- Le but de la communauté est de trouver et de partager des solutions pour répondre aux besoins de tous et notamment des personnes les plus fragiles.
- Informer et rappeler à chaque individu ses droits, en s’assurant que tout le monde puisse en jouir pleinement dans la communauté.
- Toutes les opérations de dons financiers ou d’échange de temps sociaux sont inscrites et listées de manière transparente et inaltérable dans le journal comptable, pour un enregistrement postérieur dans la blockchain.
- S’affranchir du recours à l’autorité hiérarchique pour coordonner les activités communes, en lui substituant comme modalité principale la coopération directe.
- En aucun cas, la production commune ne peut être privatisée afin d’en tirer profit.